SPRAYING AND NEBULIZING
LUBSYSTEM | 400 SERIES
The 400 series has been designed to cover the needs of users who do not need mechanical arm movement variations but rather always use the same spraying point for similarly shaped molds.
The lubricating head is moved with a pneumatic actuator (generally rodless). A PLC makes it possible to manage lubrication time and head selection. In order to always easily find the right distance between mold and lubricating head, the height can also be adjusted manually by using the trapezoidal screw and bronze lead screw.
- Applied directly on the press it reduces the encumbrance area
- Movement with pneumatic actuator and support guide
- Ideal for a single lubrication position
- Suitable for users who want to lubricate similarly shaped molds
- Robust and reliable
- Reduces the wear of parts to the minimum
Corsa massima fino a 2000 mm
Regolazione in altezza fino a 400 mm